Parent Leaders Needed!
Are you interested in getting more involved at Rohr? We need parents to serve on our School Site Council and English Learner Advisory Committee. If you are interested in making decisions about our school budget and Single Plan for Student Achievement, please consider getting involved. Please complete the green form sent home on Friday and return by Tuesday, August 7 to submit your nomination. If you did not receive the green form you can download the form below and return it to the school office. You can also let Mrs. Williamson know if you would like to get involved.
School Messenger System
Our district utilizes the School Messenger System system to deliver text messages, straight to your mobile phone with important information about events, school closings, safety alerts and more. To Opt in, click on the link above or text “subscribe” to 67587.
The PTA Membership Drive is off to a great start!. PTA memberships expire annually, so remember to sign up as a PTA member for the 2018 – 2019 school year. Parents, students, and staff can join.
Your membership goes toward the many programs and events scheduled throughout the year. The cost is $10 a member, please stop by the PTA office or turn in the form provided in the packet.
Snapshot of the Week
- Tuesday, August 7, 2018: SSC/ELAC Nomination Ballots Due
- Wednesday, August 8, 2018: SSC/ELAC Elections Begin
- Thursday, August 9, 2018: PTA General Meeting (1:00 p.m.)
- Friday, August 10, 2018: Minimum Day/Bus Evacuation K-3 (9:00 a.m.)Bus Evacuation 4-6 (9:30 a.m.)/SSC/ELAC Elections End
- August 14-DAC/DELAC (12:00 p.m.)
- August 17-Kids First Fundraiser Assembly