Parent Teacher Conferences
Parent Teacher Conferences have begun and continue through Thursday, September 21, 2018. Remember, all 1st-3rd grades students will be dimissed at 12:45 p.m. and 4th-6th grade students will be dismissed at 1:00 p.m during the conference period. Kindergarten students will be dismissed at 12:00 p.m. Please make appropriate transportation and child care arrangements. We look forward to seeing more parents at parent teacher conferences this week.
Our fall break will begin on Monday, September 24th and continue through Monday, October 8th. School will resume on Tuesday, October 9th with a full day of instruction. Kindergarten students will be dismissed at 2:30 p.m. and 1st-6th grade students will be dismissed at 2:45 p.m.
Please join us for our monthly ELAC meeting. We will meet on Tuesday, September 18th at 8:30 am in our auditorium! We will be sharing and discussing the different ways parents can become involved in their child’s learning at school. Breakfast will be provided, we hope to see you there!
Please join our Rohr Staff and our PTA for our annual night at McDonald’s. The fun begins on Tuesday, September 18 @ 5:00 p.m. and will end @ 8:00 p.m. Come see your favorite teacher “working” at McDonald’s. Our PTA will be selling McDonald’s $5 Coupon Books in the restaurant lobby. We hope to see all of our families at the McDonalds in the Sunbow Center on E. Palomar.
4th Annual Parent Academy
Save the date! Learn about tools, strategies, and resources to support your child’s success in school. Sessions will include Math, Writing, Reading, ELD, Technology, Health and Wellness, VAPA and more. Breakfast will be provided for all. Our district’s Parent Academy is coming on Saturday, October 13 at Vista Square Elementary from 8:00 am-12:00 pm. Registrationwill begin soon. We hope to see you there!
Snapshot of the Week
- Monday, September 17: Parent Conferences-Minimum Day
- Tuesday, September 18:Parent Conferences-Minimum Day/ELAC Meeting in Auditorium (8:30 a.m.)/McTeacher Night (5:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday, September 19: Parent Conferences-Minimum Day
- Thursday, September 20: Parent Conferences-Minimum Day/Superstar Awards Assembly K-3rd (8:30 a.m.)/Superstar Awards Assembly (4th-6th) 9:30 a.m.
- Friday, September 21: Parent Conferences-Minimum Day
- September 24-October 8-Fall Break
- October 8-October 12-Sixth Grade Camp
- October 9-Students Return for a Full Day of Learning