BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT
Thank you for attending our Back to School Night sessions on Thursday. We appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedules to support your child and their education. Thank you to our outstanding teachers for preparing and sharing wonderful presentations with our parents. It is through our partnership with you, that we will be able to know how best to support your child.
PTA GENERAL MEETING
We invite you to attend the first PTA General Meeting of the 2019-20 school year on Thursday, August 8 at 3:15 pm in room 206. This will be one of only three general PTA meetings scheduled this school year, so your engagement at this time is very much appreciated! We sure hope you can join us. Questions? Please stop by the PTA office.
Box Tops for Education are now being collected throughout the entire school year. Please drop off your Boxtops at our school library to buy books for our library. You can sign-up here to start raising money for our school. With each Box Top turned it, we will receive 10 cent for Rohr.
PARENT LEADERS NEEDED
Are you interested in getting more involved at Rohr? We need parents to serve on our School Site Council and English Learner Advisory Committee. If you are interested in making decisions about our school budget and Single Plan for Student Achievement, please consider getting involved. We will be sending home election ballots this week.
SNAPSHOT OF THE WEEK
- Monday, August 5: Kindergarten begin full day of classes
- Wednesday, August 7, 2019: PTA Executive Board Meeting
- Thursday, August 8, 2019: PTA General Meeting (3:15 p.m.)
- August 13-DAC/DELAC Meeting at District
- August 13-STRETCH Open House
- August 15-Operation School Bell
- August 16- SSC Meeting
- August 20–Kids First Fundraiser
- August 20-Cookie Dough Fundraiser Forms Due
- August 23-Coffee with the Principal/ELAC Meeting