VETERANS DAY HOLIDAY
Monday, November 11th is Veterans Day. School will be closed on that day. Classes resume on Tuesday, November 12th for a full day of learning. Kinder students will be dismissed at 2:30 p.m. and 1st-6th grade students will be dismissed at 2:45 p.m.
This past week, every student received a yellow Federal Survey Card. Please complete the yellow form as soon as possible and return to your child’s teacher. The survey helps all schools qualify for Federal Impact Aid. We greatly appreciate your participation in filling out this important survey.
Mark your calendars! Come and support Rohr Elementary by purchasing dinner and dessert for your whole family. $5 coupon books will be available for purchase and $2 from every coupon book sold will go to back to our school.
Plus, see Rohr teachers working behind the counter or selling coupon books at McDonald’s:
Tuesday, November 19th
5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
687 E. Palomar Street location
HOLIDAY CANNED FOOD DRIVE AND TOY DRIVE
The Chula Vista Welfare Council, the Chula Vista Elementary School District and the Chula Vista Police Action League will all be working together to collect canned food and new unwrapped toys. Please drop off new toys, canned foods, pasta, and rice between November 4 and November 21 in our office. All the food and toys will be donated to the Welfare council for distribution during the holidays
Snapshot of the Week
- Monday, November 11, 2019: No School-Veteran’s Day Observed
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019: Kickball game vs. Clearview at Rohr Elementary (3:30 p.m.)
- Thursday November 14, 2019: PTA Executive Board Meeting (3:00 p.m.)
- November 19: DAC/DELAC Meeting
- November 19: McTeacher Night
- November 25-November 29: No School-Thanksgiving Break
- December 2: Students Return