MLK JR. HOLIDAY
There will be no school on Monday, January 20 in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Classes resume on Tuesday, January 21 for a full-day of learning. Kindergarten students will be dismissed at 2:30 p.m. and 1st-6th grade students will be dismissed at 2:45 p.m.
Don;t forget to join us for our ELAC meeting on Friday, January 24 at 8:30 a.m. in room 206. We will be having Larry Alvarado joining us and presenting on how to support your child at home with behavior. Join us for some coffee and snacks while learning about important information to help you and your child at home!
PTA BINGO NIGHT
Our PTA Bingo Night was moved to this Friday, January 24 from 6:00 pm.-8:00 p.m. in the school auditorium. We will be having a brief association meeting at 5:30 p.m. before the event. We hope to see all our families join in the Bingo fun!
The district is launching an attendance campaign.
Check out the video: https://youtu.be/1xOA9pnJCb8
- The contest period is January 14, 2020, through May 4, 2020.
- CVESD, with support from partners San Diego County Fair and Magic 92.5 FM, will provide randomly drawn winners with prize packs. Eligible students are those with perfect attendance during the contest time period.
- Grades eligible are TK – Grade 12.
- All schools, District and charter, are eligible.
- Each student who has perfect attendance during the contest period will receive one free ticket to the San Diego County Fair!
Snapshot of the Week
- Monday, January 20, 2020: No School-Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday Observed
- Tuesday, January 21, 2020: DAC/DELAC Meeting (12:00 p.m.)
- Friday, January 24, 2020: ELAC Meeting (8:30 a.m.)/PTA Association Meeting in Room 206 (5:30 p.m.)/Bingo Night in Auditorium (6:00 p.m.)
- January 27-January 31: Great Kindness Challenge
- February 3: Jump Rope for Heart Assembly
- February 3: Physical Fitness Test Window Opens
- February 7: SSC Meeting
- February 11: DAC/DELAC Meeting
- February 13: Jump Rope for Heart
- February 14: No School-Presidents’ Weekend
- February 17-No School-Presidents’ Day