Is your child an English Language Learner? Did you know that all our English Language Learners will be participating in the ELPAC assessment this month? ELPAC stands for the English Language Proficiency Assessment for California. You can take a practice test with your child here: ELPAC Practice Tests. Please ensure your children are well rested, well fed, and prepared to show all the English they know on the ELPAC assessment. Ou r5th and 6th grade students will be the first to assess,starting on Monday, February 3rd.
Please let your friends and neighbors know that TK and Kindergarten registration packets will be available on Wednesday, February 5th. Registration packets will be accepted on Wednesday, February 19th. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding registration for the 2020-2021 school year.
To ensure the security of our students, the back gate will not open until 2:25 p.m. on Monday-Thursday. Thank you for your support to maintain the security of our campus.
Snapshot of the Week
- Monday, February 3, 2020: Jump Rope for Heart Assembly/Physical Fitness Test Window Opens for 5th Grade Students
- Wednesday, February 5, 2020: School Site Council Meeting (3:05 p.m.)
- February 11: DAC/DELAC Meeting
- February 14: No School-Presidents’ Weekend
- February 17-No School-Presidents’ Day
- February 18: Jump Rope for Heart
- February 19: New Student Registration Begins