As we close out teacher appreciation week, I wanted to say thank you for being your child’s first and most important teacher. Recent events significantly changed our every day lives and altered what classrooms look like across the world. The moments you spend teaching them to find joy amidst the chaos and supporting their academic growth is tremendously appreciated. Thank you for being there when our teachers cannot be and for continuing to give us the privilege of loving and educating your child from a distance.
Final Call for Device & Student Materials Pick-Up
We will be offering a final pick-up of student materials and devices on Monday, May 11 from 3:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. All families who are still in need of a device or to pick-up their child’s belongings have been contacted. If you have found any library books that need to be returned, feel free to stop by and drop them off too! We look forward to seeing you on Monday!
Don’t forget we are full swing in our Field Day, you can access all necessary information by visiting the link below. I have also included a link to a short video for any questions you have about Field Day.
New Student Registration
Do you know a child who will turn 5 by September 1, 2020? It’s time for kinder registration! Please spread the word. Also, are you new to the area and need to register? Would you like to Zone Transfer to Rohr? The school office is closed to the public, so registration is happening online. Questions? email email@example.com
Current Rohr students do NOT need to re-register; they are automatically enrolled for 2020-21. Residency Verification for returning students will be done at a later time (stay tuned). If your child will NOT return to Rohr in 2020-21, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CVESD has a Parent Helpline 619-409-6638 for support with Microsoft Office 365 and Teams. Office hours are Monday–Friday 8 a.m.– 3:30 p.m
Snapshot of the Week
- Monday, May 11, 2020: National Field Day Continues/District Lunch Distribution 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. at Designated Sites/Student Materials & Device Pick-Up at Rohr (3:30-5:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday, May 12, 2020: National Field Day Continues
- Wednesday, May 13, 2020: California Day of the Teacher/National Field Day Continues)/District Lunch Distribution 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. at Designated Sites
- Thursday, May 14, 2020: National Field Day Continues
- Friday, May 15, 2020: National Field Day Continues/District Lunch Distribution 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. at Designated Sites