Registration for 2020-21
Current Rohr students do NOT need to re-register; they are automatically enrolled for 2020-21. Residency Verification for returning students will be done at a later time (stay tuned). If your child will NOT return to Rohr in 2020-21, please email email@example.com or erin.williamson @cvesd.org
Tech Help Link
Do you need Technical Assistance with district online programs (e.g. Teams, email, Achieve3000)? The Parent Help Line is 619-409-6638, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Distance Learning Continues
School isn’t over until June 3rd! ALL Rohr teachers are teaching. To prevent learning loss, it is critical for children to be engaged in learning. If you have any questions about Distance Learning, or you need support, please contact your child’s teacher, or Mrs. Williamson. In addition, CVESD now has Distance Learning packets available for download.
Field Day continues this week, you can access all necessary information by visiting the link below. I have also included a link to a short video for any questions you have about Field Day.
During this challenging time, sometimes your own health and wellness may be out of the question. Coach G has created a resource to support health and wellness for our parents. Click on the link below to find a variety of activities for you!
Don’t forget to visit the district VAPA channel to have your child review art and music lessons. Encourage your child to post their VAPA work in Teams. Please subscribe to the CVESD VAPA Youtube Channel.
Snapshot of the Week
- Monday, May 18, 2020: National Field Day Continues/District Lunch Distribution 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. at Designated Sites
- Tuesday, May 19, 2020: National Field Day Continues
- Wednesday, May 20, 2020: National Field Day Continues/District Lunch Distribution 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. at Designated Sites
- Thursday, May 21, 2020: National Field Day Continues
- Friday, May 22, 2020: National Field Day Continues/District Lunch Distribution 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. at Designated Sites
- May 25-No school-Memorial Day Observed
- May 29-Last Day for Field Day Events
- June 2-6th Grade Virtual Promotion
- June 3-6th Grade Promotion Certificate Pick-Up
- June 3-Last day of School